1. The Office of Agricultural Museum and Culture shall introduce a new dimension in the university museum system as a place for investigating the genius of Thai agricultural culture.
2. It will be a place for study of agricultural culture in cooperation with other agencies both inside and outside the university.
3. It will maintain Thai art and culture as the source of national identity and promote participation in and appreciation of Thai art and culture on the part of students, university personnel, and the general public.
4. It will coordinate and cooperate with cultural organizations for cultural exchange programs both within the nation and between nations.
5. It will provide linkages to the knowledge in the Office of Agricultural Museum and Culture databases through information technology systems.
6. It will support the capabilities of the lecturers, students, and personnel of all faculties, offices, and institutes in taking part in maintaining art and culture, which is one of the four strategies in developing the university.